Re: [Full-disclosure] what is this?

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008, crazy frog crazy frog wrote:
nick,
ur not getting my point,the url is techicorner.com/{random string
here},i have already mentioned it in previous posts.
i have read the link sent by denis,and i would have to conclude that:
1)The problem does not occurs always,instead it occurs randomly based
on IP or something like tht.

In recent kits, it is more likely it is user-agent based.

2)if u look at the pages on techicorner.com u will not find any
malicious code,so its possible that the server is compromised and its
an LKM
please refer to these links:
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=651748 [thanks denis]

Thanks again everyone for your valuable suggestion,i posted here to
share this stuff with everyone and may be u can learn from it.

regards,
_CF