Re: Service Pack 3 for Microsoft Sharepoint Services broken

I can?t find hardly any information about this post but this is exactly what
happened after I installed service pack 3
What is funny about this error (Pages with customized data view web parts or
data view web parts linked to lists on other sites are not accessible. Error
message either "access denied" or "Unable to display this Web Part. To
troubleshoot the problem, open this Web page in a Windows SharePoint
Services-compatible HTML editor such as FrontPage. If the problem persists,
contact your Web server administrator.") it only happen when someone access my
site from the outside world as long as you access the site entirely you don?t
see this error.

I also have a problem with user from my intranet not being able to login at all
If I find a fix ill post it good luck