Re: Re: 0day: PDF pwns Windows

I think we're missing the point.  To my very limited knowledge, a zero day
vulnerability is a vulnerability that is released into the wild before the
vendor has notified its customers thereof, i.e. the person who discovered the
vulnerability decides to release it to parties other than the vendor in
question.

This will most likely lead to a zero day exploit, which is an exploit that
"exploits" the vulnerability before the vendor releases a patch for that
vulnerability.

This is just my view, but if it makes sense, use it as your own.

Regards,
Johan