Re: eyeOS checksum prediction

I think that you don't understand the idea behind the checkNUM (is not a
checkSUM ;) in the eyeOS ajax calls.

the checknum, is a number to protect eyeOS againt automatic requests, for
example, if I'm using my eyeOS, my session is alive, and I enter another
website, with iframes or something similar, for make a get to my eyeOS to
delete a file, a file will be deleted, and this isn't good :)

the checknum DO NOT protect against yourself, the owner of a session, can know
the checknum assigned to each app (each app have a different checknum)

Please, before send FALSE reports, you have to understand what you are
auditing, thanks.