Re: Re: [Eleytt] 7LIPIEC2007

Dnia 10-07-2007, wto o godzinie 21:46 +0000, gynvael@xxxxxxxxxxx
napisał(a):
> Michal Zalewski wrote:
> >> 1. Firefox 2.0.0.4 Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
> >> http://sapheal.hack.pl/phun/ff2die/
> >This does not crash on me, and I can't see a likely mechanism of action
> >that would lead to a DoS condition.
>
> It did hang Firefox 2.0.0.4 (32 bit) at my place (Microsoft Vista, x64). The
> browser did not respond, and had to be killed. Looks like DoS to me.
Yep, firefox stops to respond because this script opens 10000 new
windows. Following that way I can say, that i found DoS in Word, because
when I tried to open 10000 documents it also stopped to respond.

--
Michael "carstein" Melewski  |  "We have no future because our present
carstein()7thguard.net       |  is too volatile. We have only risk