Re: ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer arbitrary file disclosure to authorized user

We thank you for bringing this to our notice & apologize for any inconvenience
this has caused.

The reason for this problem is that we were passing the absolute path of the
file in the URL. This has now been fixed by providing an randomly generated
Identifier which is mapped to file. This fix is made available in our upcoming
build 4030. Any users who would like to get an early access to this build can
feel free to send us a request mail to <support at fwanalyzer dot com>

Thanks & Regards
AJ