HITBSecConf2006 CTF Source code and daemons

Hello everybody HITBSecConf2006 is now over we had a blast and it was one of our largest conferences. Every year along with the conference we run the Capture-The-Flag game and this year we had teams from other parts of the world come and join us, teams like Zone-H from italy, Dokdo-Kor (Padocon) from Korea, SIG2 from Singapore and hopefully next year we can have more foreign teams and everyone is welcome to sign-up for our next year's CTF. Anyhow we have released all the daemons' source code so people can try and write an exploit for it. So happy hacking ! and here are the source codes and other articles by the guys who setup CTF this year. And lastly all the daemons was custom written for the game some of it was written by our attending speakers and some
by our in-house hackers :).

CTF Setup details :
http://www.vnsecurity.net/ctf/
http://blog.xwings.net

CTF Daemons (Source & Binaries)
http://www.xwings.net/hitb2006ctf/binaries.tar.bz2
http://www.xwings.net/hitb2006ctf/source.tar.bz2

Our codes are released under the "I Don't Care" License" - according to Rd from THC :)