Re: Re: Woltlab Burning Board 2.3.X SQL Injection Vulnerability

Hi again,

I had some time to research into this. I tested about ten boards with different versions from 2.3.3 to 2.3.5. On some this bug works on some it doesn't, independent of the version! On pages this doesn't work you will only get an empty thread without any posts as I told, otherwise you will get this typical "SQL-DATABASE ERROR" message. So just a small bug, nothing special and no really injection. But why does this work on some pages and others not? Maybe some PHP/MySQL restrictions?

Regards
Bastian Ahrens

Rickard Andersson wrote:
I had nothing to do with the initial report, but I did manage to
reproduce it. Just try to navigate to page -1 in any topic. For
example:

http://www.woltlab.de/en/forum/thread.php?threadid=2802&page=-1

Cheers,
Rickard