Re: Recent Oracle exploit is _actually_ an 0day with no patch

Alexander Kornbrust wrote:
Currently I have 40+ OPEN/UNFIXED security issues in Oracle products. A
detailed list from Oracle secalert (Report March 2006) can be found at
the end of this email or (the latest version) on my webpage:

<SNIP>

If Cesar, Esteban and David have a similar number of open security bugs,

Between my bugs, Paul Wright's and my brother Mark's, I can confirm NGSSoftware are waiting on 63 vulnerabilities being fixed. Over 80% of these issues are critical/high and allow an attacker to gain DBA privs.

Cheers,
David Litchfield
NGSSoftware Ltd
http://www.ngssoftware.com/