Re: [eVuln] Vanilla Guestbook Multiple XSS & SQL Injection Vulnerabilities

I don't really recall receiving any sort of notification about this. . . .

But anyway, I am indeed aware of XSS vulnerabilities in the software.  My time
has been devoted to overhauling my blog software, however.  I hope to seriously
rewrite the guestbook script as soon as possible.  It _is_ a beta version.
That may not be an excuse, but it should at least be a warning.  Assuredly I'll
make sure to get rid of the XSS vulnerabilities when I rewrite the script
pending a final release.