AOL Instant Messenger Version 5.9.3861 Local Buffer Overrun Vulnerability

As I submitted to full disclosure:

"I have discovered that there is a buffer overrun vulnerability in AOL's
Instant Messenger program. I have only tested this on version 5.9.3861. The
problem causes a minimum of a program crash. I am not sure as to the posibility
of shellcode execution.

The vulnerability can be exploited by supplying an overly large username from
which to obtain "buddy info."

If you are unsure as to what I am talking about, I can post a screenshot."

Well, I made a Macromedia Captivate-made video of it.
http://www.dotshell.net/aim.swf. What I am thinking is that a program can be
written to write an overlong string and shellcode to the address effected and
execute the same operation to leverage the problem.