Mobile Antivirus Researchers Assoc. Call for White Papers

### Call for White Papers ###

The Journal of Computer Virology in association with the Mobile Antivirus
Researchers Assoc. invites authors to discuss the state of the art of malware
and anti-malware technologies and security issues for mobile environments.
Authors are invited to submit full technical papers of up to 25 pages
presenting novel and mature research results. Papers will be reviewed and
papers accepted will be published in a Special Issue of the Journal in Computer
Virology.

For more information please visit
http://www.mobileav.org

M.A.R.A is a vendor neutral organization with no commercial agenda. Our
organization is completely non profit and our members come from the global
community of professional researchers.