From: "Regions Bank" <support@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Important Fraud Alert
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 00:45:31 +0500

Dear valued RegionsNET© member,
Due to concerns, for the safety and integrity of the online banking community we have issued the following warning message. It has come to our attention that your RegionsNET© bank account information needs to be updated as part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to reduce the instance of fraud on our website. If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and renew your records you will not run into any future problems with the online service. However, failure to confirm your records will result in your account suspension. You can confirm your account records by logging in to your internet banking account. Once you have confirmed your account records your internet banking service will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. To confirm your bank account records please click here. [http://regionsnet.account-central.com/ebanking/logon/index.php]

Thank you for your time,
RegionsNET© Billing Department.
### END EMAIL ###