DHS Security Contact

Hi there,

Does anyone have a security contact at the Department of Homeland Security?

My past experience with CERT leads me to believe that real security issues that
involve substantial threats rather than mere infosec trivial risks cannot be
escalated through CERT.

How do we communicate computer forensic evidence of more substantial security
issues to DHS? The FBI will only take tips and reports of imminent criminal
acts, and what we really need is a way to work through security scenarios in
proactive security incident planning and investigations directly with somebody
at DHS who has the necessary authority and awareness.

Thanks.

Jason Coombs
jasonc@xxxxxxxxxxx