APG Classmaster Workstation Windows SMB share access vulnerability

Greetings,

This vulnerability affects (I believe) all APG Classmaster Workstation
versions. It remains a problem as an attacker can access shares with full
permissions over a LAN.

An attackers needs to issue a simple command in an MSDOS prompt (using the net
windows application), mapping an account to a specified drive, as below:

net use [drive]: \\[server]\[user]$

A DIR command at this stage gives an access denied error. Knowing the name of
the files area (which will be the same for each user) can lead to changing
directory to that folder...

cd 'My files'

An attacker now has full permissions on a selected users 'my files' area.

Alex Garrett