Zone-H 2004 statistics are ready to be downloaded

 The graphical statistics for the year 2004 are finally ready! They also
contains excerpts of the year 2002 amd 2003 when needed.

There are two files

a nice PDF document which can be downloaded here

http://www.zone-h.org/download/file=5396/

while the full set of data in txt format, ready to be imported in your
spreadsheet can be downloaded here:

http://www.zone-h.org/download/file=5394/

The PDF document contains a useful disclaimer about Zone-H activity, read it
please. You might be disppointed discovering that this year we made no comments
on the graphs. It is simply because the graphs are self-talking.

Beside this, we always get emails like: "hey, why don't you make a graph
comparing the different webservers? It might be useful!" and "hey, why did you
do that graph comparing the webserver? It's useless!". To avoid this, this year
we did all possible graphs, up to you which one to consider and how to
interpret it.

I just want to add one comment: the tendence is to break through the
application level, we started to tell it a couple of years ago, much earlier
than anyone else. This is possible thanks to having the large database as we
have.

Starting from the year 2005 we will be able to deliver much detailed stats
regarding the intrusion methodolgy as from January 1st we adopted a more
detailed set of notification options. Results are really promising, I assure
you...

Enjoy the statistics but remember that this material is copyrighted and you can
use it under the same license its currently serving our website. At the end of
the PDF file you will find the details

NOTE: two days ago we uploaded a PDF document containing a doubled graph, where
the massdefacement count by month was duplicated instead of the single
defacement count by month.

Enjoy!

SyS64738 - Roberto Preatoni
astharot - Gerardo Di Giacomo