[At-Large] Message from dot mobi

All,

as you know, we appoint two representatives to the dot mobi policy board - currently being I and John Levine. As John resigned from the ALAC, there was some discussion on whether the appointment needs to be revised; both dot mobi (upon verifying their Bylaws) and John agree that it would be possible and good if he continued to serve at least up to the end of his present term. So they asked me to transmit the attached message - basically, they are asking whether the ALAC has any objection to John continuing to serve even while not being an ALAC member any more. Does anyone have any objection?

Ciao,
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------