[At-Large] .xxx

All,

the Board is likely to take a decision on the controversial proposal to
create the .xxx TLD - for "adult material" on the Internet - quite soon,
possibly in Lisbon.

To this effect, it would be good for me and for the ALAC to hear your
voices and reasons in support or against the creation of this new
domain. (It'd be better if they were based on the specific proposal,
rather than on generic judgements of the opportunity of having
pornographic sites on the Internet.) I think that, in the end, each
Board member will vote according to their own personal opinion (and we
don't have votes) but maybe some good arguments from the At Large might
help them to make up their final decision.

So, what do you think about this matter?

Thanks,
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------