[EURO-ALS] [ALAC] .xxx (again)

All,

please pardon me for my insistence on deliverables, but I reiterate my
request: do we want to state a formal position on the new proposed .xxx
contract? The public comment period expires in two days (see

http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-05jan07.htm

) - of course we can be slightly late as usual, but if we want to say
anything, this is the moment. Otherwise, I will convey feelings informally
and as a range of opinions by individual ALAC members, but it's not the
same thing.

If we want to make a statement, someone should volunteer to put together a
first draft asap, by gathering the opinions that were posted (sorry for
not doing that myself, I'm traveling and will barely make it to the conf
call).

Regards,

PS I've taken the liberty to add this and other issues to the conf call's
agenda on the wiki.
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------