[EURO-ALS] [ALAC] CECUA

All,

I have received quite an interesting study by CECUA, though on a non-ICANN-related matter - I am attaching it FYI.

You might remember that CECUA wanted to join the At Large since the very beginning, but we never found a way to let them in, given that they are an umbrella organization that has other user groups as members (Nick - Denise knows the story from the staff side). We should try to understand whether this could somewhat change once the EURALO is formed, or how we could allow them to participate in our work.

Ciao,
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------