[alac] Private: Shortlisted candidates

FYI, the 5 candidates listed below received the additional questions.

Denise
michel@xxxxxxxxx

Vittorio Bertola wrote:

For those who weren't in Cape Town, the ALAC candidates we shortlisted are:

- Europe: Annette Muehlberg, Rudi Vansnick (BTW, they are the only ones)
- North America: Jon Weinberg, Bret Fausett, Jon Levine

(The non-shortlisted ones will anyway be included in our recommendations to
the Board, together with the reasons why we don't think they would be the
best possible choice.)

The reasons for the NA choices were: Danny Younger is too confrontational,
and Mr. Johnson did not seem to be particularly fit for the role as the
other three. Also, we would like to explore the option of getting Levine
(who is the author of "Internet for dummies" and one of the founders of
CAUCE) + one among Fausett and Weinberg appointed by the Board, and
appointing the other one among the two as GNSO liaison.

This information is strictly confidential at this time.