De: owner-alac@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-alac@xxxxxxxxx]En nombre de
Vittorio Bertola
Enviado el: Martes, 02 de Noviembre de 2004 06:19
Para: Thomas Roessler
CC: alac@xxxxxxxxx
Asunto: Re: [alac] [fwd] Domain Name Policy Issue (from:
dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx)

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 08:38:36 +0100, Thomas Roessler
<roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Forwarded with permission.

...and I think that the issue deserves careful consideration. Do you have
any briefing / pointer about it? I was aware that it would have been coming,
but perhaps it could help everyone in the Committee to understand what we
are talking about.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
http://bertola.eu.org/  <- Vecchio sito, nuovo toblòg...