Re: TotalNick registrar lock

Dear Jo,

It seems that TotalNic seem to have lots of complaints,
and there should be some measures ICANN should/could  take.

izumi

At 06:40 04/09/25 +0100, you wrote:

Dear Izumi

For your information, below is a recently emailed
request for release by totalNic of the registrar lock
on flack.net

To date there is no response. Unless I hear from you
to the contrary, I will forward any that I receive.

Kind Regards

Lusi.

Dear Total Nick

Further to my emails asking for details of your Terms
and Conditions of Trading, having checked again, I
have found the instance where you did indeed give the
link to your Terms and Conditions of Trading.

Those Terms and Conditions make no mention of the
specific additional requirements you are insisting
upon, nor mention of the fact that any insist.

Therefore the requirement you are making for the
Notarized Form to be supplied is not part of the
agreement and must be deemed as invalid.

I therefore formally request that you unlock the
domain flack.net in order to allow transfer to my
registrar of choice without further delay.

Please advise via email to the address as per the
domain profile at your Company (joblo235@xxxxxxxxxxx)
when you have unlocked the domain and I will
immediately initiate a transfer request.

I thank you very much for your cooperation in this
matter, wish you well for the future, and in closing
would refer you to the words of the classic oldie by
Englebert Humperdink which I have copied below.

With Kindest Regards

Lusi

Please Release me
Englebert Humperdink