UDRP issue prioritization -- no clear message?

First, apologies for coming up with this so lately; we only have
about a day left for coming to closure on this.

Reviewing the issues that were mentioned on the list, and the little
discussion that has occured, I'm under the impression that we don't
actually have a clear set of issues to push on the GNSO council.

Only six committee members contributed to the discussion.  Four
issues were mentioned by four committee members each, and another
five issues were mentioned by three committee members each.

Opposition came from Hong against raising any substantial issues
(two of which -- 13, 18 -- received four "votes"), and from myself
regarding the centralized database -- 1 --, on the basis that this
is not a policy question; 1 also received four "votes".

I do not believe that there is, at this point, a strong enough
collective view on this committee on what specific issues should be
raised on the council.

For this reason, I'd probably refrain from submitting a list of five
to the council, and would instead send a more general note, roughly
like this one: