Re: [alac] [fwd] RE: [council] ALAC statement on resolution of non-existing domain names (from: Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx)

Thomas,

Back-ups are there! I sent a mail to nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - a
non-existent domain 4 hours ago. It is still sitting in my mail queue.

-------
Mreply: read error from sundayfolayan.com.
Fbs
$_IDENT:sfolayan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [80.250.32.166]
$rESMTP
$ssfolayan.skannet.com
${daemon_flags}EE
${if_addr}80.250.32.166
S<sfolayan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Mreply: read error from sundayfolayan.com.
rRFC822; nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RPFD:<nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
H?P?Return-Path: <Ag>
H??Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:16:40 +0100 (WAT)
H??From: Sunday Folayan <sfolayan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
H??X-Sender: sfolayan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
H??Reply-To: sfolayan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
H??To: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
H??Subject: Testing Verisign

The important thing is that the same feature can be built into browsers
(HTTP alone), not necessarily DNS - which affects all other services, in
this case - SMTP.

That i am wet, is not the only proof that it is raining. I just can look
out of the window - That is assuming that I am not blind.

Sunday.