Re: [alac] Redirection of non-existing domain names, again

Fine with me.

FWIW, I think our job is to register our concerns in public, as we are doing, and send Roberto to the board... the issue is things that are actually going on (and some kind of notion of the public interest needs to be surfaced quickly).

I would add at the end: ...stop this service and consider its implications." or something.

Esther