RE: [ga] Re: Redelegation issues

> Or worse? Hang them? I think this is a lot adoo about nothing. It is not
> something they could use for misiles, is it?

In fact, it most certainly is what they are doing.

At this page for aluminum vendors and sellers:
http://www.procurealuminum.com/buyersboard/apr2001/
you will find a party with an uruklink.net (Iraqi state-owned domain) email
address requesting information on purchasing aluminum shafts.

Below is an email message which I have copied from the Aircraft Builder's
Mailing List. I have deleted the identity of the recipient of the message,
but the rest of the message is verbatim as sent from an uruklink.net email
address. As background information, you should be aware of Iraq's L-29
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle program....

http://www.rferl.org/iraq-report/2001/03/6-020301.html