Re: [ga] UDRP Task Force

Todd,

Thanks for your thoughts... I am hoping to get a response from one of the TF
members (no one has even posted to the TF list in the last three weeks).  I
get the feeling that they are asleep at the wheel without even the benefit of
an elected Chair to guide their efforts... an election process was supposed
to be over by May 26th, but I don't think they have even started any such
elections.

The last status report that I noted indicated that the former Chair had gone
thorough half of the summaries she had received and hoped to have a document
for all to review in the next one or two weeks (that was seven weeks ago).
She was still awaiting the responses from the questionnaire posted on the
ICANN website, and had received an email from Louis Touton indicating that he
should be forwarding those in the not too distant future.

This begs the question, is this TF still waiting for the ICANN staff to do
its job?  I've got no answers.  Maybe someone on the TF can bring us up to
speed...