[At-Large] Revising ALAC Draft Statement on Domain Tasting

At today's conference call of ALAC, we agreed to separate Domain Tasting
and Monetization issues more clearly. So we will drop the monetization
part from the current resolution draft and focus on Domain Tasting.

In the mean time, we agreed to continue the "study" of Domain monetization.

As soon as I finish the editing, I will post the new draft here.

I thank you for all the helpful comments and suggestions.

izumi