Re: [At-Large] Resolutions on Policy Matters for Lisbon

Nick Ashton-Hart ha scritto:
> Dear At-Large Community:
>
> In order to facilitate discussion of the three resolutions being
> proposed for adoption in Lisbon, I have put them up on the Wiki as follows:

I think that we should also have an opinion on .xxx, which is likely to
be decided in Lisbon; it's true that we used not to comment on specific
applications, but this one now is overloaded with much more general
values, and there are some general considerations that can be extracted
from it.
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------