From: "José Ovidio Salgueiro A." <jsalgueiro@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "carlos aguirre" <carlosaguirre62@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: a la lista del LAC-RALO
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 14:13:49 -0400

I talked with Carlos Aguirre last week and we both acknowledge, as Sergio Salinas said on an earlier mail that we represent all LAC-RALO organizations and we are there to express their will.

In order to do so, we want to know the position of all our ALS´s on the following issues:

  • Domain name tasting (you can find more info on http://www.circleid.com/posts/historical_analysis_domain_tasting)
  • Privacy on the WHOIS database (you can find more information on http://www.circleid.com/posts/wall_street_journal_whois_privacy)

José Ovidio Salgueiro A. and Carlos Aguirre

LAC-RALO representatives to ALAC

Búsquedas mejores con MSN Search. Pruébalo.