[At-Large] [Fwd: [MemberPubPol] Call for nominations for the Regional Policy Advisory Group for Latin America and the Carribean]

This might be interesting to our members from Latin America.

-------- Messaggio Originale  --------
Oggetto: [MemberPubPol] Call for nominations for the Regional Policy
Advisory Group for Latin America and the Carribean
Data: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:05:35 +0100
Da: Matthew Shears <shears@xxxxxxxx>
A: 'ISOC PP' <memberpubpol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear members,

ISOC is pleased to be calling for nominations for its Regional Policy
Advisory Group for Latin America and the Caribbean (RPAG LAC).  Now that
we have a Regional Bureau for Latin American and the Caribbean we feel
it is opportune to invite a small set of senior policy experts to assist
ISOC shape its public policy activities in the region.  The full details
can be found here:
http://www.isoc.org/pubpolpillar/advisorygroups.shtml.  Given
the location of the next IGF, this group will become instrumental in our
related outreach and planning.

We welcome your nominations.

Best,

Matthew