Re: [At-Large] pending ALS application comunica.ch

As you know, such a status does not presently exist within the ALS Application process. Rather than operate in an ad-hoc way outside the existing process structure, I would suggest the best route for Communica would be to withdraw their application and resubmit it at the point at which they believe that they are eligible for accreditation.

Of course the Committee may wish to consider whether or not it woudl be useful to to add such a status for future applications.